PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

condorlover1

Lifer
Dec 22, 2013
New York
I find that switch a bizarre business decision: New Orleans coffee is known for having chicory added to the brew, so they take the chicory out of their "New Orleans Blend"? File that in the "strictly genius managerial decision" folder, I guess.
You know I love Community Coffee and after thinking about it and checking the bag I have to think your right, the chicory has vanished. Maybe someone thought it was 'French Cultural Appropriation' or something crazy. Thank goodness there isn't a chicory statute in down town NOLA or the woke mob would have torn that down and dumped it in the river!

Last edited:

condorlover1

Lifer
Dec 22, 2013
New York
Good Morning people! I am just a little conflicted this morning between either bashing on with the Best Brown No:2 Flake or maybe start on a Velvan Plug. I motored through a Mick McQuid Plug towards the end of last month and to be brutally honest I cannot tell the difference between that and Warrior although Mick McQuid does smell of almonds to me. All these decisions. I think I'll smoke a bowl of Best Brown No:2 Flake in a 5 1/2 meerschaum 'cutty' pipe with a silver band hall marked Birmingham 1900 whilst I make a decision. Have a safe and uncomplicated day gentlemen.

thumbnail.jpeg

rushx9

Lifer
Jul 10, 2019
Shelby, NC
Looks like you have some nice sticks for later, too ?
Nah, that's an empty cigar shop score?
I smoke maybe 3 cigars a year, and when I do I usually just think about how I shoulda chopped them up and blended them into a quart jars worth of English.
Thinking about trying some lil Italian DFK cigarillos just to see if they work any better for me.

maulragoth

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 30, 2018
Enjoyed a weekend with family camping and fishing. Had some KBV King’s Ransom, Mycroft, and Jupiter Slices, some McLelland Master Penman, SG 1792 Flake, and HU Fayyum Kake in a variety of pipes including a Boswell’s Fishing Pipe, Tsuge Stack, Brebbia Sun, Dagner/MM Poker Cob, and Nording Compass.

View attachment 33412
View attachment 33413
View attachment 33414
View attachment 33415
View attachment 33416
View attachment 33417
View attachment 33418
View attachment 33419
HECK YA!! Friggin' cool share. Awesome times brother!!

Status
Not open for further replies.