PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Relaxing after a wonderful salad, filet mignon and asparagus dinner with strawberries and apple slices for dessert. I've about a third of a bowl left of year 2012 Rolando’s Own in a 1980s White Pipe straight lattice apple meerschaum with an acrylic yellow cream colored saddle stem. Community Coffee is brewing. Cold and rainy today, and it looks like more of that is going to stick around a bit.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
My Directors Cut came while I was away.I smoked it in semi broken-in Executive.I've had some va/per mixtures,but Director's is head and shoulders above most,in my humble opinion.very different.

Yes, it is a terrific smoke. I'm going to give it a rest after the next bowl, though. I've hardly missed a day smoking it since August, and it's time to take a break from it. I do that with a great many blends.

weezell

Lifer
Oct 12, 2011
Carter Hall: Carter Hall all night in a Meer...
B9PtQGF.jpg

May 2, 2020
Louisiana
Plum Pudding Plus Vanilla Bean Blackstrap Rum by @hauntedmyst, or HM's SPC PPPVBBR for, er.., short. In a Fabrice Algerian Bulldog.
This is the definition of a perfect Aromatic English! Topping is natural and subtle, base blend is top notch, burns well, and is bite-free. Easy 4 out of 4 stars ✅.
View attachment 33424
Looks like you have some nice sticks for later, too ?

hauntedmyst

Lifer
Feb 1, 2010
Chicago
Just finished a large bowl of. GH&Co Ennerdale in Davidoff Billiard and it was very good but a notch down from the Rum Flake I had earlier today which has ghosted my mouth nicely! Ever had after taste so good you didn’t want to brush your teeth before bed? (Which of course I will because I neither married a first cousin and nor does my house have mobility)

Status
Not open for further replies.