Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 11, 2022
Cedar Rapids, IA
Last edited:

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Near the last quarter of this bowl of year 2020 Dunhill Elizabethan Match Plug in a black sandblasted quarter bend 2015 Rossi Vittoria author with a tapered black vulcanite stem.
Rossi_Vittoria_author.jpg

I brought Molly Danger into the den late this afternoon, and she has stayed with m'lady the entire time. Molly was a nervous wreck for a while, but when she realized that Sam wasn’t around, she settled down. This is the first time she has been up here since Sam had her babies back in March.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Did some low calorie snacking, and am a third of the way through this bowl of year 2016 Newminister 400 Superior Navy Flake in a straight smooth brown year 1948 Parker Super Bruyere patent 23 88/F bulldog with a tapered black vulcanite stem. I let Harry the Hairy out of the back bathroom for a short while, and he's trying walking all over the key board. Just purring up a storm, and wanting attention. Molly ran as soon as she saw him.
1948_Parker_patent 23 bulldog..jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Enjoyed a tasty Snap Dragon apple, and have finished smoking this bowl of Watch City American Cut Plug Mixture in a smooth medium bend terracotta Peterson POY 2023 X160 464/1100 military mount egg with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. I'd have posted earlier, but Harry the Hairy commandeered my lap.
Peterson_POY2023_X160.jpg
HarryRestsChairArm3.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
A third of the way through this bowl of year 2016 D&R Two Timer Gold in a 1982 smooth straight Sasieni Ivory 105 Apple with a black vulcanite saddle stem. This was my first Sasieni. Bought it at my local Tinderbox for $9.95. I'll end the day with this smoke. M'lady put Harry the Hairy back to the bathroom for the night, and I just fed Daisy the Feral Princess and Tomato the Brave. Didn't see Sam the Scamp.
Sasieni_Ivory_apple.jpg

Lost Somnambulist

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 8, 2021
Alabama
That is one beautiful pipe !!!! puffy puffy puffy must be pre-war..?
Thanks! I wish I knew more of its history but I haven't been able to find out much. Any date I put on it would probably wrong. So far only a couple of mentions of BBB Turnberry pipes have turned up in my searches. Its a wonderful smoker though and one of my favorites.

PaulRVA

Lifer
May 29, 2023
“Tobacco Row” Richmond Virginia USA
View attachment 323053
But the “feels like temp” says 105*, not sure where they’re feeling that at…it’s hot here.
Perfect bonfire weather, The Royal Yacht in a Peterson Sportsman 87View attachment 323071View attachment 323070
The Famous “Yeah but it’s a Dry Heat” 😂 It may be but it still kicks you in the head from 10-6 everyday
And more days than not. I guess the trade off is the beauty of Arizona. Where else can you have snow in the hills and come down and watch the tumbleweed blow across the highway and do that in July 😂

Status
Not open for further replies.