PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hillcrest

Lifer
Dec 3, 2021
Bagshot Row, Hobbiton
I just started a bowl of Sutliff Sweet Virginia in the Peterson Pub pipe with 9mm filter. It still burns faster and hotter than 507-C but the thicker bowl doesn't get as warm and the system takes the bite out of it. I am able to taste more of the flavors in the tobacco and the really strong oriental-like and pine nut flavors are a bit more muted making it a more enjoyable smoke ... so far... its going to take awhile to reach the end. Much less bite in a system pipe though.

PaulRVA

Lifer
May 29, 2023
“Tobacco Row” Richmond Virginia USA
What year was the cob made? Beautiful
I assume 2023 or 2024 as I purchased it earlier this year from Missouri Meer. Elite Cadel Model.
They’ll have them in and out of stock periodically so I grabbed one when I could. It’s my first cob and I’ve enjoyed it so far for a lazy smoke.
I’ll definitely do another.
I see your rocking the new Briarworks!
What you think ?

didimauw

Staff member
Jul 28, 2013
Burlington WI
I assume 2023 or 2024 as I purchased it earlier this year from Missouri Meer. Elite Cadel Model.
They’ll have them in and out of stock periodically so I grabbed one when I could. It’s my first cob and I’ve enjoyed it so far for a lazy smoke.
What you think ?
Thats your first cob??? What a way to dive right In!

i absolutely love my Briarworks. It's everything I've ever wanted! Trying to be gentle breaking this one in. It's hot and sunny today.

BenMN

Lifer
Jun 21, 2023
St. Paul, MN
That’s a beauty, how’s the weight?
Thank you, I love it. A birth year ('81) DM that I feel lucky to have.

Weight in the high 30's, not the greatest for walking around with.

Was thinking of you recently when I saw a slew of Stanwell estates pop up on Bisgaard, but maybe too heavy and/or long for your preferences? I looked through them searching for a little guy

rsshreck32

Lifer
Aug 1, 2023
Western PA
What you think ?
I was thinking, I've never seen Paul post a cob that I can remember!

Status
Not open for further replies.