PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Not far from finishing this bowl of year 2012 Rolando’s Own in a smooth straight early ‘60s Lane era “William Conrad” Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort saddle stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Conrad_apple-thumbnail copy.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
A quarter of the way through this bowl of year 2014 Edgeworth Ready Rubbed Match in a 1970s three quarter bend half smooth, half sandblasted Savinelli Autograph 4 military mount with a pearl brown acrylic ferrule and saddle stem. Haven't smoked this pipe in quite a while so it was time to do so.
Sav_Autograph4_ H&H_left.jpg
Sav_Autograph4_H&H_right.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Enjoyed a tasty golden delicious apple, and have passed the half way mark of this bowl of year 2018 Sutliff Dunhill Elizabethan Match in my trusty 1970s smooth three quarter bend Peterson System Standard 305 dublin with a black vulcanite p-lip stem. This is the second Peterson I bought, and my first estate pipe, bought in 1981. Haven't smoked this old friend in a while. I fed my cats, Daisy the Feral Princess, and Harry the Hairy. Tomato the Brave is eating now. Didn't see Abner the Eager today.
Peterson_305_System_Standard.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
A quarter of the way through this bowl of Watch City Queequeg’s Moby Dick Series in a slight bend smooth brown post WWII 1940s Sasieni Ivory 101 Westminster diplomat with a black vulcanite saddle stem. I should be able to end the day with this smoke.
1940s_Sasieni_Ivory101_Westminster_diplomat.jpg