PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

didimauw

Staff member
Jul 28, 2013
Burlington WI
A ropp I’m assuming? Nice looking pipe. I’ve been looking for a nice squat meerschaum bulldog for some time.
Nope that one is by Briar Works. And that's the reason I wanted it. It's the same length as my little Ropp 321, but wider, and shorter bowl. I got lucky and found one based on those specs! It's truly an amazing pipe. They have atleast 1 rusticated one left I see.

das3353

Lifer
Sep 7, 2019
2020 Savinelli Janus in a Savinelli Antica

53356352265_ae2b581df7_k.jpg

Nov 20, 2022
Wisconsin
Start of the East Flake in a Yiannos Kokkinos pipe. Bought the pipe from Yiannos at the Chicago pipe show this year.

Inaugural smoke in the pipe I am dedicating to my first granddaughter who was born today! Baby and Mom doing well.

Photo is my mother giving a present to my great grandfather on his 90th birthday. He was an avid pipe smoker and I am his namesake.

1722029561953.jpeg

Speak Easy

Lifer
Jan 12, 2024
Western Oklahoma
Start of the East Flake in a Yiannos Kokkinos pipe. Bought the pipe from Yiannos at the Chicago pipe show this year.

Inaugural smoke in the pipe I am dedicating to my first granddaughter who was born today! Baby and Mom doing well.

Photo is my mother giving a present to my great grandfather on his 90th birthday. He was an avid pipe smoker and I am his namesake.

View attachment 326478
Congratulations, Doc!

Sobrbiker

Lifer
Jan 7, 2023
Casa Grande, AZ
Thank you, I love it. A birth year ('81) DM that I feel lucky to have.

Weight in the high 30's, not the greatest for walking around with.

Was thinking of you recently when I saw a slew of Stanwell estates pop up on Bisgaard, but maybe too heavy and/or long for your preferences? I looked through them searching for a little guy
Thx man! Very cool it’s a birth year as well!
Outside of the featherweights (which I don’t think were started until Stanwell moved from Denmark, but I’m not sure) I’ve found mid thirties is pretty light for Danes.
There’s an 86 DM on Etsy right now that I’d probably scoop up if I hadn’t just had to dump cash into other things. Oh well….I’ve got more than I need and s as m grateful for that!

Status
Not open for further replies.