PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Now smoking year 2013 Capstan Blue Flake in a 2015 Ryan Alden quarter bend burgundy sandblasted Queen of Hearts freehand with a black acrylic saddle stem. Just finished cleaning a few pipes. The other estate pipe I've been cleaning seems cleaned, but I still smell a mild sweetness in the bowl. Guess I'll salt and alcohol the bowl again.
Ryan_Alden_QueenHearts.jpg

telescopes

Pipe Dreamer and Star Gazer
image.jpg
Enjoying a pipe full of EZ1 in the backyard poolside, in a Knute Danish Freestyle listening to classic Beatles. Life is without a doubt beautiful. Last night we had our Mexicans over and celebrated being with our children. uuid=592AA66F-A491-46FF-9505-8479AD9E18CC&library=1&type=1&mode=1&loc=true&cap=true.jpeguuid=75B32600-9F8B-4374-B77B-976C5BB0B566&library=1&type=1&mode=1&loc=true&cap=true.jpegOf course our children are full grown now - but just as precious.IMG_0299.jpegnext time it will be the Indians.

das3353

Lifer
Sep 7, 2019
2020 Savinelli Janus in a Genod Bulldog

53277098967_5eac5d8e5b_k.jpg

Sandblast

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 10, 2023
Mendota Heights, Dakota Country, MN
Plum Pudding in the inaugural smoke of a new Glenn Tinsky "Naked Tinsky".

1721774956707.png

I've always loved the look of an unsmoked briar, meer or even a cob. The virgin walls & bottom will never again look like that. But they sort of advertise all the coming years, decades, of smoking pleasure they will give to perhaps numerous generations of future pipe owners --- or as Mr Steve Laug (that very fine gentleman) likes to say, "Remember we are not pipe owners; we are pipemen and women who hold our pipes in trust until they pass on into the trust of those who follow us."

NOTE: I enjoyed reading an earlier post on this forum from one of our brothers who credited Steve with a wonderful repair (!!!).

• Love
Reactions: buroak

Sandblast

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 10, 2023
Mendota Heights, Dakota Country, MN
Paolo Becker-Two Clubs Blast Squat pot with Cornell & Diehl - Red Virginia Ribbon and pinch of Cornell & Diehl: Granulated Perique Tobacco
Korney -- Here in MN, halfway around the world from you, I also like C&D's Granulated Perique (courtesy of a Pipe Club friend) to add to various tobaccos, my own efforts at Home Blending. Interesting that in an earlier post, one of our Forum Brothers mentioned smoking some "neat". Hmm, I've yet to venture there.

Also, this pot you're showing seems like a somewhat rare pipe for you, not a Nose Warmer. I'm thinking that your inventory of Nose Warmers is quite impressive.