PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

condorlover1

Lifer
Dec 22, 2013
New York
Getting to ready to smoke a bowl of Cannon Plug courtesy of a very kind member of the forum who thoughtfully 'blinged me up' with a big old slab of the stuff which I cut down to pocket sized plugs for easy transportation. The pipe de jour is the good old and very reliable 'Condor Lover-Plug-O-Matic' incineration device also known as a late 19th century 5 1/2" meerschaum 'cutty' pipe with faux amber stem. As an aside to my inane comment I see we are at page 141 of the 'What are you smoking' section and I must say I am always amused to read what everyone is smoking, especially Jim Inks whose stamina is legendary!

thumbnail-3.jpeg

newbroom

Lifer
Jul 11, 2014
North Central Florida
I have coveted the 55 shape. Not fond of the army mount esthetically. Personal concept.
I dropped one of my better pipes on the sidewalk during a pre-dawn lunt. If fell right out of my maw. No idea what i was thinking. It survived without a scratch! (Sterling Hall Hand Made Rhodeisan)
Smoking some Match Amphora in my 10 yr old Pride 2nd, a gnarly looking thing, and using a vulcanite stem.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Almost a third of the way through this bowl of pre-2014 Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style. Getting a late start to my day. Fed all the ferals. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg