PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Half way through this bowl of year 2014 Edgeworth Ready Rubbed Match in a 2018 full bend smooth Terracotta Peterson XL315 System Standard military mount with a nickel cap and a flared black vulcanite p-lip stem. Fed Daisy the Feral Princess and Tomato the Brave. Didn't see any others around. Dunno how they can stand the humidity. I tried to coax Daisy into coming inside, and when she didn't move, I picked her up, and bought her in. This has become a repetitive theme with her. But, once she's inside, she's happy to eat, and snooze.
Peterson_XL315_Terracotta.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Half way through this bowl of year 2014 Edgeworth Ready Rubbed Match in a 2018 full bend smooth Terracotta Peterson XL315 System Standard military mount with a nickel cap and a flared black vulcanite p-lip stem. Fed Daisy the Feral Princess and Tomato the Brave. Didn't see any others around. Dunno how they can stand the humidity. I tried to coax Daisy into coming inside, and when she didn't move, I picked her up, and bought her in. This has become a repetitive theme with her. But, once she's inside, she's happy to eat, and snooze.
Peterson_XL315_Terracotta.jpg

I got a process error message on my first post, so I had to go to an earlier page, and post the second one. I didn't realize that the first one posted because the error message said it didn't. That's as weird to me as being unable to post on the current page, but I can back up to the previous one, and have my post accepted. @didimauw , thought you'd like to know about this.

jpmcwjr

Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
View attachment 325749

I got a process error message on my first post, so I had to go to an earlier page, and post the second one. I didn't realize that the first one posted because the error message said it didn't. That's as weird to me as being unable to post on the current page, but I can back up to the previous one, and have my post accepted. @didimauw , thought you'd like to know about this.
You can also contact me to remove duplicates, etc.
~ John

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Did some low calorie snacking, and am smoking year 2020 MacBaren Navy Flake in a straight black 1981 Ascorti Business Billiard military mount with a tapered pearl gray acrylic stem. Haven't smoked this blend or pipe in a while, so it was time to do so. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Ascorti_Business_Billiard.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Enjoyed a tasty red delicious apple, and have a third of a bowl left of Watch City American Cut Plug Mixture in a black rusticated medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY 4AB No. 67/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. Fed Daisy the Feral Princess and Tomato the Brave. I put both out after they ate. I had to stay with Harry the Hairy because he seemed nervous for some reason. I gave him plenty of attention to help the li'l fella out. No Abner the Eager, but I seldom see him this late. Sleepy Suzy is eating in the kitchen, and Molly Danger is eating in the bed room. I have two more baseball box scores to read. Btw, the Savinelli I smoked earlier passed the ghost test. Now, I have to figure what to dedicate it to.
4AB_Rusticated_67.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Last smoke of the day is year 2020 D&R Penhooker Silver in a smooth brown late 1890s, early 1900s unbranded military mount bulldog with a silver windcap and spigot with a black vulcanite, flared stem and orific bit. Reading while this bowl lasts with Sleepy Suzy by my side.
1890-1900 unbranded MM bulldog_silver cap.jpg