PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Did a couple of walking laps until it started raining, and a few minutes after I was back inside, the sun came out, so I didn't finish my walking reps. It's supposed to rain here and there today, so I may try again later. Anyway, I've almost finished smoking year 2016 D&R Three Sails in an undated straight brush etched black Molina apple with a nickel band and a tapered black vulcanite stem. Lunch is next!
Molina_Apple.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Enjoyed a tasty lunch, and am a quarter of the way through this bowl of year 2000 VaPer Three Nuns in a 1938 straight black grain relief Dunhill OX Shell bulldog with a silver band repair with a black vulcanite saddle stem. Lavazza Classico, neat, is my drink. Watching Night Court.
Dunhill_1938_left.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Did a set of walking reps in the sweltering heat and humidity, and have a quarter of a bowl left of year 2015 D&R A.B. Rimboche in an undated slight bend, smooth flame grain Wessex Standard egg with a brown accent on the black vulcanite saddle stem. That rain really amped up the humidity. Ice water and bergs, and plenty of it, is my drink.
Wessex_bent.jpg