Drucquers Banner

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

JSPiper71

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 3, 2022
Toronto Canada
Relaxing after a wonderful salad, cod and sugar snap peas dinner with strawberries for dessert. I'm close to finishing this bowl of year 2018 Mac Baren HH Burley Flake in a straight smooth dark brown 1918 Pre-Republic Peterson’s Dublin 2 apple with a silver band and a tapered black vulcanite p-lip stem. Community Coffee, neat, is my drink.
View attachment 325926
Wow Jim! Nice pipe and smoke combo.

dottlejockey

Part of the Furniture Now
Nice cob! Reminds me of the cherry wood cabinets i was going to install in this house. Would have matched the red garnet flecks in the granite counters nicely, but alas i am married and the wife wanted white! No way i'm painting over wood grain, so we compromised on Mocha, but there'll always be a place in my heart for cherry. Anyhoo, i like the coloring on this one and the wood shank and stem are a nice touch! :)

Now smoking another bowl of 8 state in the new Ege meer hammer, reminiscing about the cherry cabinets i could have had.

H Ege 8 state burley.JPG

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Passing the first third of this bowl of year 2010 FVF in a smooth 2002 medium bend eight sided panel top straight grain Rinaldo Collection Silver Line F Egea 05 Titania bulldog with a black acrylic stem. Fed all the ferals, and my cats, too. Watching the Giants-Dodgers game. Ice water and bergs is my drink. Going to clean a few pipes soon.
Rinaldo Silver Line F Egea 05 Titania bulldog .jpg