PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Part way through this bowl of KBV Mr. Christian's Haunted Virginia 2022 in a straight, black sandblasted 1980s Comoy’s Mark-2 G * 6 (4) bulldog with a black vulcanite saddle stem. Fed Daisy the Feral Princess, and she's doing best trick: snoozin' on a blanket. Sleepy Suzy is snoozin' by my side, and Molly Danger is doing the same with m'lady. I'm reading baseball box scores.
Comoy's_Mark2_bulldog.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Just passed the last third of this bowl of year 2014 Edgeworth Ready Rubbed Match in a late '80s, early 90s small bend medium brown smooth, unbranded Nording pot with a couple of small rusticated spots, an amber colored acrylic ferrule and tapered stem in the military mount style.
Nording_pot_unbranded.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Half way through this bowl of Watch City American Cut Plug Mixture in a smooth medium bend terracotta Peterson POY 2023 X160 464/1100 military mount egg with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. I should be able to end the day with this smoke.
Peterson_POY2023_X160.jpg

condorlover1

Lifer
Dec 22, 2013
New York
Good Morning denizens of the pipe world! Kicking it out of the box with a bowl of Gawith unscented plug in this rather amusing meerschaum 'cutty' with true amber stem of Austrian manufacture dating from the last quarter of the 19th century. To paraphrase Jim Inks my drink of the day is Expresso, no doubt to be followed by many more throughout the day! Enjoy your time at work or least try and look like you are having fun!

thumbnail-3.jpeg