PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Enjoyed a tasty lunch, and am passing the half way mark of this bowl of year 2020 Watch City Rouxgaroux in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY Natural 4AB No. 6/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. Lavazza Classico, neat, is my drink. Molly Danger came out of the bedroom twice today, but stayed in the hall, and wouldn't go near the den. She's still afraid that Sam and the scampers are around. I picked her up both times and walked her around so she could see that they aren't here anymore, but as soon as I put her down, she ran off for the bedroom. At least she's thinking about it.
4AB_Nat_left.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
The rain stopped, and I got in a set of walking reps in the steamy heat and humidity. Harry the Hairy and Abner the Eager kept me a little company until Harry got belligerent toward Abner. I picked Abner up, and consoled him for a couple minutes before I finished walking. Anyway, I'm close to the finish on this bowl of year 2016 D&R Three Sails in an undated straight brush etched black Molina apple with a nickel band and a tapered black vulcanite stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink. Earlier, I mentioned that Molly Danger had ventured out of the bedroom, but wouldn't go to the den. Well, she finally came to the den for a few minutes, and then the kitchen to eat some dry food, but she got nervous, and went back to the bedroom. I was very pleased to see that.
Molina_Apple.jpg