das3353

Lifer
Sep 7, 2019
2020 Savinelli Janus in a Radice Silk Cut

52891063573_e19f462375_o.jpg

Green Hill Hermit

Can't Leave
Feb 1, 2023
Enjoyed a tasty lunch, and am passing the half way mark of this bowl of year 2020 Watch City Rouxgaroux in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY Natural 4AB No. 6/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. Lavazza Classico, neat, is my drink. Molly Danger came out of the bedroom twice today, but stayed in the hall, and wouldn't go near the den. She's still afraid that Sam and the scampers are around. I picked her up both times and walked her around so she could see that they aren't here anymore, but as soon as I put her down, she ran off for the bedroom. At least she's thinking about it.
View attachment 326073
I enjoy your cat reports, I think it adds to the pipes and tobacco.

telescopes

Pipe Dreamer and Star Gazer
Enjoying a bowl of EZ1 on this very hot afternoon. Poolside, ready to meet some friends for dinner in Palm Springs as we plan a trip abroad to Italy for a month or two. Smoking one of my older pipes in my collection that was bought by me when new. A Paronelli Author with a beaded finish. You don't hear much about this pipe maker, but I always enjoyed their pipes.Photo on 7-24-24 at 3.44 PM.jpg

For those who have never smoked this blend, EZ1 is exactly that - an all day easy smoking blend that leaves your mouth tasting fresh and ready to go out on a night on the town.

dottlejockey

Part of the Furniture Now
That one has been on my wishlist for awhile now, definitely need to pull the trigger on a tin or 2
Worth it. Good stuff!

Firing up a bowl of the tobacco gifted to me by the great folks at MBSD with my meer purchase. This one is Emerson Southern Forged Custom Blend: Codger's Delight. Running it in the new Ege hammer.

Ege Hammer Codger Delight.JPG