PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

eljimmy

Lifer
Jan 3, 2021
Los Angeles, California
Not far from finishing this bowl of year 2021 Erik Stokkebye 4th Generation Evening Flake in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson Ebony POTY 4AB No. 422/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
View attachment 325520
How well does evening Flake age? I revisted mine from last year and I am really thinking of cellaring it pretty deep.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Half way through this bowl of pre-2014 Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style. Watching the Yankees-Rays game. The weather isn't looking good for walking with rain coming and going today. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

JimK

Lifer
Feb 11, 2021
Good day all! Started with a favorite mix of Bengal Slices and Wilke Peanut Butter in a sacrificial Charatan bird's eye Poker with saddle stem (318). Early afternoon wait for the thunderstorms with GH Dark Flake Aromatic in a dedicated wee Tilshead smooth Dublin with flattened shank and matching eighth-bent tapered stem size 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.