Drucquers Banner

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Enjoyed a tasty Cosmic Crisp apple, and am a third of the way through this bowl of 2021 Watch City Simply VOriental in a straight smooth medium brown 1930s Wilshire 5 bulldog (Comoy’s second) made for John’s Pipe Shop in Los Angeles with a black vulcanite saddle stem.
 Wilshire 5 bulldog.jpg

Sobrbiker

Lifer
Jan 7, 2023
Casa Grande, AZ
GH&Co Rum Flake in the Color Duke, and today my neighbor gave me a couple “old pipes”. One’s a handmade brass maybe opium pipe, and the basket bent on the desk that looks to be a Lee second (same thread pitch aluminum hardware and a Lee removable stinger fits like it was made for it). I didn’t get “before” pics-I’ve gotten bad at that, but it’ll be showing up in the near future. IMG_1517.jpeg

dino

Lifer
Jul 9, 2011
Chicago
I filled my Colm Magner rusticated billiard with a slightly bent saddle stem, with c. 1980 Drucquer Royal Ransom to smoke while visiting with my Saturday afternoon Zoom buddies.
The time had come to talk of many things--of pipes and tobaccos, tampers and lighters--of cabbages and kings.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Did a little low calorie snacking, and am half way through this bowl of year 2012 Dunhill Royal Yacht in a 1970s smooth brown slight bend GBD International 9665 dublin rough top sitter with a flat bottom and a black vulcanite saddle stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink. Did a little cleaning on the two estate pipes, and have made some progress. Fed all the ferals although Abner the Eager had to be fed inside as Harry the Hairy scares him so much. Abner truly is a gentle soul, and up until recently, mostly a quiet one, too. He seems to talk a tad more lately. Daisy the Feral Princess is snoozin' on the couch. Sleepy Suzy is by my side. Molly Danger is snoozin' with m'lady. It's time to read baseball box scores.
GBD_International_ 9665.jpg