PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Relaxing after a wonderful salad, chicken legs and green beans dinner with strawberries for dessert. I'm near the finish of this bowl of year 2019 C&D Derringer in a late 1890s, early 1900s straight smooth brown unbranded billiard with an A&D silver cap and ferrule with a tapered amber stem and orific bit. Fed the ferals, and am watching the ball game.
1890-1900 A&D unbranded billiard_silver&amberish.jpg

Hillcrest

Lifer
Dec 3, 2021
Bagshot Row, Hobbiton
Sutliff 507-C in the Vauen Olaf bent egg with 9mm filter (actually finishing 1/2 bowl), after a late dinner, sitting in the lawnchair in the backyard. The small male fox came out of the fern garden and started to walk along the backyard intending to go down the driveway and stopped for a few seconds, seemingly to ask my permission, I waved it on and it trotted down the driveway. I didn't want it to run behind the garage and across the hillside because the Doe is sleeping in the fern patch on the hill. They all seem to know that the guy smoking the pipe is their friend. We're all just sharing the place. The deer do trim the verge though, to help out. And the fox hunt and eat the mice and voles. The other freeloaders seem to just want free birdseed. ;) :ROFLMAO:

Pappy Coon

Starting to Get Obsessed
Feb 13, 2024
Panhandle of Nebraska
Smoking D&R Ryback in a MM cob. Diet Coke is my drink as I watch Bob Ross paint.

OK, that just did it for me and I'm going to just say it.... I wish we were neighbors. 😂 I too like Alex Jones (I assume that's where your signature line is from), Coast to Coast AM and watching Bob Ross reruns. 😂

warren99

Lifer
Aug 16, 2010
California
Ashton Artisan’s Blend in a Peter Heeschen “A” cherrywood.

1707884213428.jpeg