PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Sandblast

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 10, 2023
Mendota Heights, Dakota Country, MN
Now late Fri evening --- rang the bell (Oh Yeah) with a simple Home Blend:
VA #1 (60%) mixed with Rattray's Black VA (40%). Got couple bowls left, then will try same thing but will use McClelland 5105. Then will do same but with a pinch or so of Perique.
Beverage alongside, on a muggy night, is some Gin with a splash of Fresca.
Used my Rossi Vittorio Lumberman, which is breaking in & seasoning wonderfully!
1721448157645.png

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Enjoyed a tasty golden delicious apple, cleaned a few pipes, fed all the ferals except for Daisy the Feral Princess, who wasn't hungry, and am near the half way mark of this bowl of year 2018 Solani 633 in a straight 1954 patent Dunhill 148 Group 3 black shell bulldog made for the France market with a black saddle vulcanite stem. Watching an old, slow moving b-western with Sleepy Suzy by my side. Molly Danger is snoozin' on m'lady's lap.
Dunhill_1954_Shell_Bulldog148.jpg

Sandblast

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 10, 2023
Mendota Heights, Dakota Country, MN
The Pipe has nice lines 👌
Thanks! I have 6 Canadians to honor my Grandfather. One is a Rossi Vittorio. I added this Rossi Vittorio because of the excellent smoking quality of the other, plus a Lumberman is kind of a Canadian anyway, so 7. I especially like the squared off shank.
QUES: How's the (authentic) kimchi? I took Korean cooking & cuisine "under my wing" back in '21. The pandemic gave me plenty of time for research & experimentation. My results have been acceptable.

Apr 2, 2018
Idong,South Korea.
Thanks! I have 6 Canadians to honor my Grandfather. One is a Rossi Vittorio. I added this Rossi Vittorio because of the excellent smoking quality of the other, plus a Lumberman is kind of a Canadian anyway, so 7. I especially like the squared off shank.
QUES: How's the (authentic) kimchi? I took Korean cooking & cuisine "under my wing" back in '21. The pandemic gave me plenty of time for research & experimentation. My results have been acceptable.
The kitchen in general is good here.
It depends on who makes it,and whether you like fresh,or sour kimchi (slightly fermented)