PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

JOHN72

Lifer
Sep 12, 2020
Spain - Europe
After a while of weights. I'm going to take a few doses of nicotine and alcohol, recommended by the association of divorced Buddhists anonymous of Tibet. A bowl full, to the eyebrows, of mb # Capstan Blue, in a MM Cobbler. And a few shots of rye whiskey. Today we have a cool evening, with a breeze typical of spring in the polar arctic. I'm going to open the window, to see if I can hear the birds singing. I wish you a happy Saturday.giphy.gif

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Near the last quarter of this bowl of pre-2014 Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style. No walks right now due to dueling sun and rain patches, a stiff back, and the first game of a Braves-Cardinals doubleheader. Just fed Sleepy Suzy and Molly Danger. I fed Daisy the Feral Princess, Harry the Hairy, Abner the Eager, and m'lady is feeding Tomato the Brave. Abner came running at top speed when I called for him, and I can't tell if he's more happy than hungry or vice versa. Either way, he's still eating. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg