PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

tfdickson

Lifer
May 15, 2014
East End of Long Island
Louisiana Broken in my Former paneled lovat.

7-AA7-BE07-8808-4-DEE-93-D0-CC9218-D32-E0-A.png

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Relaxing after a wonderful salad, steel head trout and sugar snap peas dinner with a bowl of strawberry and vanilla bean ice cream for dessert. Lunch was a tall stack of pancakes with peach slices on the side. M'lady sez Pioneer Baking Mix is better for making light, fluffy pancakes than Pioneer Pancake Mix is. I agree. Anyway, I'm close to finishing this bowl of year 2014 Dunhill Flake in a straight smooth dark brown 1916 Barling The Hunt with beautiful silver work and a black vulcanite saddle stem with an orific bit. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Barling_Hunter_1.jpg

Carol

Lifer
Dec 15, 2021
NW NM, USA
Why ruin my good mood, I got my prescriptions at least, usually the pharmacy is a long wait, for once, I picked an ideal time and no one was in line.😂
I agree. You have the right idea. Church service always puts me in a good mood. Why ruin that by going shopping. I now plan to postpone grocery shopping til Monday. :ROFLMAO: Have a great rest of the weekend sir. And all the rest of you folks as well.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Finished cleaning a few pipes, and am off to the studio to start a new Betty and Veronica story. Have to stop working on the one I was doing since this story is due first. My smoke is Wilke No. 24 in a smooth straight brown 1949 KBB Yello-Bole Century Model Lovat with a nickel band accent on the black vulcanite saddle stem.
KBB Yello-Bole Century Model Lovat.jpg

PipeIT

Lifer
Nov 14, 2020
Hawaii
2021 Esoterica Tilbury in a Radice Rind Straight.

Hope everyone is doing good! ❤️

8F40D5BA-5743-4DD5-9E78-A6A7574C9F8A.jpeg

P.S. Bought this Radice May 2021, and since then, it’s barely built up any carbon in the chamber, only the top 1/4 and not even 1 mm thick. Granted I’m not always smoking the pipe, but it has been smoked a lot. I think I’m going to smoke several bowls every day in it, and it will just rest when I’m sleeping until I get a carbon layer finally going in this thing. Boy, what a stubborn pipe. LOL 😝

Jun 16, 2018
Athens, Greece
Early in the morning at the veranda with a double Turkish coffee and the gigantic Schrauf briar pipe (from Nuremberg, Bavaria, Germany). In it I am smoking Kentucky Bird. A fine gentleman and a good pipe friend, Yerasimos, gifted this to me - Thank you my friend!
In a while I will get my mother in law to the airport and after that I will go for a swim to a close to Athens beach. When the sun starts to hit really hard I plan to be back at the house (plenty of beers in the fridge)...
Tonight I will go perhaps to watch the latest Indiana Jones film.
Because it is with these Works of Art we became the men we are...
Have a nice Sunday good people!

Kentucky Bird - Schrauf pipe.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.