PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

warren99

Lifer
Aug 16, 2010
California
Getting ready to run errands, thought this new Pipe Force blend in a Ferndown will give me the strength to face grocery shopping. 😂
View attachment 233565
I read jimlnks' review of Episode IV and am tempted to try it but at over $16 for 1.5 ounces, I'm a bit hesitant. Let us know what you think and how it compares to other English and Balkan blends.

Ben.R.C

Lifer
Nov 20, 2022
North Carolina
Getting ready to run errands, thought this new Pipe Force blend in a Ferndown will give me the strength to face grocery shopping. 😂
View attachment 233565
Hey, if you haven’t gotten any of this blend yet, I highly recommend it! I’m pretty finicky about Latakia blends in general and this one is right on. I think I like it better then Eccentric, I need to do a side by side to be sure. I had only ordered one tin of this, but just got 10 after my first bowl.

Ben.R.C

Lifer
Nov 20, 2022
North Carolina
I read jimlnks' review of Episode IV and am tempted to try it but at over $16 for 1.5 ounces, I'm a bit hesitant. Let us know what you think and how it compares to other English and Balkan blends.
I haven’t tried a lot of them because I’m funny about Latakia. It rates up there with Eccentric, which was a good English to me. The unique part of Pipe Force was the spicy orientals and how they melded just right with the Latakia. Initially, I was thinking there must be perique in the blend but there isn’t.

Status
Not open for further replies.