PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 20, 2022
Wisconsin
Good grief.
I absolutely ruined a Gamboni commission with that vile blend!
I kinda dug the aroma in the tin, but found that deertongue turns bitter (somewhat like burley heavy blends do) on my palate.
I smoked 2 or maybe 3 bowls of it and was never able to sufficiently rid the ghost!

Ended up selling that pipe to a guy living in Ireland at the time. I wonder where it is today.
You just gave me the resolve to pack it again and smoke a back to back deer tongue!

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
One of my favorites, Esoterica Tilbury in a Ropp smooth straight apple in a red stain with a double silver-colored band and a hand-cut dark crimson stem. Just back from our favorite 5 Guys for burgers, fries and Cokes. Tilbury is Virginia based with burley as a condiment.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Relaxing after a wonderful salad, chicken legs and snow peas dinner with strawberries for dessert. I'm passing the half way mark on this bowl of year 2014 Dunhill Flake in a straight smooth 1960 Dunhill DR 137 group 4 root briar canted dublin with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Community Coffee, neat, is my drink. Getting ready to clean a few pipes.
Dunhill_Birthyear-right_side.jpg
Dunhill_Birthyear-Left.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.