PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Just finished smoking year 2019 C&D Yorktown in a straight sandblasted black post-1938 (Comoy’s) Made in England Ancestor bulldog with a black vulcanite saddle stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink. Shy Stripesy's been here twice for food. Haven't seen the others in hours.
Ancestor (Comoy's)_bulldog.jpg

PipeIT

Lifer
Nov 14, 2020
Hawaii
Just received today, first time trying WCC Simply Orange. 🍊

In a Dr. Grabow: Commodore 65 Zulu, dated from 1967-1969, vulcanite stem, metal screw-in tenon, no stinger.

I’ve only, started lighting and getting a few sips in, but off to a nice start. 😋

Well, off to Netflix and watching SWAT! 🎥 🍿 👮 🚔

Be well everyone! ❤️

C0209A95-9159-4F12-8D41-982E3A08FB03.jpeg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Did a little snacking, fed Daisy the Feral Princess and Tomato the Brave. No Abner the Eager this evening, but I saw that light orange and white little tabby again, though it ran off when I went put food down, and when I checked back about four minutes later, a possum came to eat that food. It ran when it saw me, too. It ought to look in a mirror before being scared by me. Just finished smoking C&D Derringer in a straight smooth brown 1920s (Comoy’s) Lions Head 399 Canadian with a tapered black vulcanite stem.
Comoy's_Lion's Head Canadian399.jpg

isaac liu

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jun 30, 2022
China wuhan
In the past two years, many Chinese pipe Artisans have started using a similar stanwell method to produce pipes. Artisans provide design, and factories use technologies such as CNC for production. The latest news is that Artisans who provide design solutions also include Jeff Alan, Sergei Ailarov, ping zhan, David Huber, Dirk Heinemann……
Currently, there are several designs that can be purchased in the Chinese market, with prices ranging from $120 to $200.
This long stem army mount blowfish in the photo is designed by Ping Zhan and is expected to be available in three months. I can't wait anymore.

WechatIMG404.png
WechatIMG405.png
1689069520187.png

I know, his pipes are pretty cheap for artisan work. Check smokers haven. I found this as an estate. “W pipe Co” he is called “The Prince of Birdseye”! 😂

Status
Not open for further replies.