PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Clay King

(Formerly HalfDan)
Oct 2, 2018
Chesterfield, UK
www.youtube.com
Ennerdale Flake in a Pollock clay. Unfortunately served it in a plastic pouch as I didn't give them my leather one. Got a tin of Erinmore Flake to smoke in the clays as well; still waiting on a tin of Sillem's Musketeer from Smokingpipes. Thinking of visiting Nantwich Battlefield soon; will have to smoke a clay while I'm there. Unfortunately the Redcoat uniform I had my eye on in Matlock was several sizes too small for me...

RobNYC

Lifer
Dec 10, 2021
Queens, N.Y.
I love Father Dempsey. It brings back memories of when Kramer's was in business in Beverly Hills--long since gone along with the other BH tobacconists, unfortunately.
Father Dempsey is a great tobacco, I love it as well. I never had the opportunity to visit Kramer's, but we've lost plenty of long standing tobacconists here on the East Coast, but, at least some of the old tobaccos still survive.

Beowoulf

Can't Leave
Oct 16, 2022
At bat is Smoker Friendly's Bourbon blend - another of the five Smoker Friendly blends my crazy cousin bought me in honor of my vacation to Maine. This one too hits a homerun. What a delightful smoke! Smooooth with ZERO tongue bite. Though I have no idea what I am tasting (O Sultan, where art thou?), I can tell you it tastes GOOD!
Smoking it in a Blatter & Blatter 100th anniversary pipe signed by Robert Blatter (two red dots).

Blatter 3 100th.JPG

AroEnglish

Rehabilitant
Jan 7, 2020
PMF Recovery Center
At bat is Smoker Friendly's Bourbon blend - another of the five Smoker Friendly blends my crazy cousin bought me in honor of my vacation to Maine. This one too hits a homerun. What a delightful smoke! Smooooth with ZERO tongue bite. Though I have no idea what I am tasting (O Sultan, where art thou?), I can tell you it tastes GOOD!
Smoking it in a Blatter & Blatter 100th anniversary pipe signed by Robert Blatter (two red dots).

View attachment 232771
Wow, that’s a really nice Blatter! Where did you get it?

Status
Not open for further replies.