PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

tfdickson

Lifer
May 15, 2014
East End of Long Island
First run Rouxgaroux (2019) in my Tendi billiard.

57-FDAF04-D4-E6-413-A-A041-E4-C99-B253-E49.png

PipeIT

Lifer
Nov 14, 2020
Hawaii
Burns a little too hot. Just my cadence. In my opinion, the Va/Pers need a smaller bowl / draft hole to make smoking it slowly more natural. I know this is individual, but in my hands, this pipe wasn't working for me, so I changed the type of tobacco. I love the pipe even more now.

Hmm, well, if you like VA/VAPers, I wouldn’t give up with such a nice pipe.

Dry the blends quite crisp, pack light, and just sip slow, and you should be good to go. ;)

I never keep VA blends lit, constantly puffing. I only light, take some sips, let the pipe go out, cool down, then repeat when I’m ready for another puff.

DeaconPiper

Might Stick Around
Jun 13, 2023
Pacific Northwest
Update after my second Maltese Falcon bowl:

I find this blend compellingly tasty and complex. I get hints of chocolate, ginger, dark polished leather, rye bread, with alternating sweet and sour flavors lingering through the experience. Very smooth, no tongue bite, and a pleasant aftertaste rare in piping, long after the bowl is done. Nicotine level seems to gradually emerge into the medium area. I'm piping this on a 90-degree day, and it's incredible. Can't imagine how good it'll be once fall comes around!

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Had a very busy day, so I took a forum break. I finished work for the day, fed Sleepy Suzy and Molly Danger, and then went outside to feed all the ferals. I'm nearing the last quarter of this bowl of year 2020 Mac Baren Scottish Mixture in a straight, smooth brown 1960s Lane era Charatan Special 38 bulldog with a black vulcanite saddle stem.
1960s_Lane_Charatan_Special38_bulldog.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.