PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Enjoyed a tall stack of cinnamon raisin French toast with peach and golden delicious apple slices on the side. I've a third of a bowl left of Seattle Pipe Club Virginia Jazz in a smooth medium brown medium bend 1950s B.B.B. Own Make 307 apple with a sterling silver band and black vulcanite saddle stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink. Watching the Braves-Jays game. The rain finally stopped and Daisy the Feral Princess, Tomato the Brave and Abner the Eager were at the door waiting for food. They were so hungry they didn't even think about bothering each other.
BBB_Own_Make307_apple .jpg

Ben.R.C

Lifer
Nov 20, 2022
North Carolina
Simply put, I fell! Literally tripped over my own feet and slammed in to the sidewalk. No major breakage, seems to be deep bruising and bursa sac trauma. I DID just get a call from the docs office though. They want to schedule a visit to an ortho bc I may possibly have a fracture in the collarbone. Yippee.
Sorry to hear that! I hope you are on the mend.

JimK

Lifer
Feb 11, 2021
Good day all! Started with Rattray Bagpiper's Dream in a sacrificial Wilke smooth Billiard with long pencil shank and pinch-waist tapered stem size 4. Taste buds weren't up for it today. Afternoon bowl of Peterson Flake in an Upshall sandblast Dublin with smooth rim and eighth-bent tapered stem size 3-4. Very nice anytime.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
A third of the way through this bowl of year 2020 Watch City Rouxgaroux in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY Natural 4AB No. 6/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. Enjoying my weekly pipe zoom.
4AB_Nat_left.jpg

Scottmi

Lifer
Oct 15, 2022
Orcas, WA
Ive been very happy with the Oak Alley blend. Im surprised it doesn’t get as much mention as it deserve
Dang it. Just last night I was thinking no need for any more new pipes or tobaccos for the rest of the year (I have a couple new unsmoked in a drawer and plenty of untried let alone open blends).. Oak Alley now on my list. Maybe can wait to place the order though.. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.