PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

timt

Lifer
Jul 19, 2018
Hey @timt - whatcha eating up there?? Anything good??
It's all fair game. A little nicotine withdrawal is an excellent flavor enhancer apparently. But let me tell you, a can of Ro-Tel can jazz up about anything.... A bag of Yukon Gold potatoes and a tub of Top the Tater has been hit hard. A bag of Peanut MMs disappeared in the blink of an eye, PBJs... I could go on and on.
1688920156609.png

das3353

Lifer
Sep 7, 2019
Newminster 403 in a Pete

53012972576_fb3b0d0792_o.jpg

Tar Wheel

Lifer
May 23, 2020
Winston-Salem, North Carolina
It's all fair game. A little nicotine withdrawal is an excellent flavor enhancer apparently. But let me tell you, a can of Ro-Tel can jazz up about anything.... A bag of Yukon Gold potatoes and a tub of Top the Tater has been hit hard. A bag of Peanut MMs disappeared in the blink of an eye, PBJs... I could go on and on.
View attachment 232379

Oh, hell yes! Now that‘s my kind of snacking. When I gave up the nails 10 years ago, I could crush a bag a chips, followed by a large sized bag a M&M’s in one sitting. Gained 30 pounds in no time. It took me 6 hard months of strict keto to eventually get the weight off, and I promised myself I would never let it happen again, but at the moment all I want to do is research where I can purchase Top The Tater. Thanks Buddy!

Cheers!

PaulRVA

Lifer
May 29, 2023
“Tobacco Row “Richmond Virginia USA
Peterson Iora CP XL02 and KBV Stoved and Red on yet another great morning - got the asters planted, weeding done in the next area for leveling, etc., about ready for first of 2X daily clicker training - I did it sort of half a__ with the older boy and really gave up on it too soon 6 years ago, been at it consistently (key) the past four weeks and the puppy is showing me who the very smart one is!View attachment 232372View attachment 232375
Great looking Peterson!

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Enjoyed a too short nap, and a couple of apple turnovers, and am close to finishing this bowl of Peretti Royal in a black sandblasted medium bend 2013 Mark Tinsky Coral 5 cherrywood with a smooth dark brown shank and bottom with a tapered black briar accented acrylic stem.
Tinsky_Cherrywood.jpg

bluegrassbrian

Your Mom's Favorite Pipe Smoker
Aug 27, 2016
Louisville
Lol! I loved those first two or three seasons of TPB. Also, what happened to the arm? Looks like you’ve got the right medicine for it, thankfully.
Simply put, I fell! Literally tripped over my own feet and slammed in to the sidewalk. No major breakage, seems to be deep bruising and bursa sac trauma. I DID just get a call from the docs office though. They want to schedule a visit to an ortho bc I may possibly have a fracture in the collarbone. Yippee.

mingc

Lifer
Jun 20, 2019
The Big Rock Candy Mountains
Simply put, I fell! Literally tripped over my own feet and slammed in to the sidewalk. No major breakage, seems to be deep bruising and bursa sac trauma. I DID just get a call from the docs office though. They want to schedule a visit to an ortho bc I may possibly have a fracture in the collarbone. Yippee.
Good luck man and get better soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.