PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Did a little snacking, and am a quarter of the way through this bowl of Wilke No. 222 in an undated, unbranded straight smooth dark brown made in France Los Alton VBF billiard with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Working and listening to The Adventured of Superman. Shy Stripesy's here and eating, much to Daisy the Feral Princess' chagrin. I fed Daisy not long ago.
France_Cant_billiard.jpg

JOHN72

Lifer
Sep 12, 2020
Spain - Europe
Unfortunately no a good share ends up in Japan and China.
Thanks friend for the information. Here in Spain, these distillates are only in specialized stores. Madrid and Barcelona, the most important. So they have been out of stock for months, besides there is no great variety of bourbon in Spain. Here it is impossible to have access to an Old Forester, for example. I would love to be able to visit Kentucky and taste those fantastic distillates, but my economy does not allow me such a whim at the moment. I will keep dreaming. Thanks again and have a happy Sunday.

EA/DC

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 19, 2023
the Netherlands
War Horse Bar in an older but still new Altinay meer. It is the first time that this small pipe was used and the first time that I smoke this blend. I had the 'Green' already which is realy great so I ordered some more of that and some tins of the 'Bar' version.

20230709_094314.jpg

A nice blend to wake up with and start the day. Have a nice day!

dino

Lifer
Jul 9, 2011
Chicago
I filled my Tim West bent bulldog sitter with "Dino's Mixture 2" (Full Virginia Flake, University Flake, Syrian Latakia, a pinch of Samovar, and a pinch of 55-year-old Mahalla), and spent the afternoon smoking and visiting with my Saturday ZOOM pals.
My frequent tipple of Peach/Mango Green Tea in a large tumbler filled with bergs and a splash of Honey Jack, went down nicely.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
A third of a bowl left of Wilke No. 515 Double Shot in a smooth dark medium bend 2021 Peterson Heritage Brown POTY 4AB No. 45/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. This is No. 515 with twice the rum of the Basil Rathbone blend. I may end the day with this smoke. Fed Sleepy Suzy and Molly Danger (who's been quiet all evening). After that, all the ferals except for Shy Stripesy were outside ready to eat, and when I opened the door, Abner the Eager snuck in and went straight for the kitchen. Daisy the Feral Princess and Tomato the Brave were very unhappy that he got to go inside and not them even though that wasn't my intention. After that was over, I went to pet Daisy and scratch her back. She walked away because she was mad at me, thinking that Abner got special treatment. Sometimes, ya just can't win for losing. :oops:
4AB_Brown-left.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.