PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

UncleRasta

Lifer
Sep 26, 2019
Monterey, CA
2021 Esoterica Brighton in a Dr. Grabow: Commodore 65 Zulu, dated from 1967-1969, vulcanite stem, metal screw-in tenon, no stinger.

I was just thinking, there’s a Brighton in England. 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿

Wonder if it’s named after this town... hmm 🤔

Brighton - Wikipedia - https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brighton

This one goes out to @halfdan if you haven’t smoked Brighton in your Clays, I strongly recommend getting some of this! ;)

Be well @halfdan and quit sucking down cigarettes in one drag, LOL, you making me nervous for your health mate! ❤️

My grandfather on my father’s side once told me;

If you haven’t got your health, what do you have, or maybe it’s, what’s life without your health? 🤔 I’m getting old, LOL I forget exactly the words, but that’s the point! ;)

View attachment 236690
I went to school near Brighton and @Birddog66 lives relatively close. I have never smoked the blend though.

DKpiper

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 14, 2023
Denmark
Yep - burley dries out my mouth and makes me throat scratchy. Also can have a bitter taste to me.

Never understood the beans on toast - sounds like a vegan nightmare. But I'm just a kooky yank, what do I know?

Old Fredders might just be my favorite VaPer all time.

It's Monday morning motherlovers!
McConnell Mature in the Mitakidis stack. Having a cortado to get me moving.

View attachment 236788
Thank you for your comment.
I know what you are talking about, but have not tasted a bitter note.
I find, that the extra virginia makes a big difference - for the better 😉

The Clay King

(Formerly HalfDan)
Oct 2, 2018
Chesterfield, UK
www.youtube.com
I’ve got several of their blends but not Brighton. If you want something similar you need to find a B&M tobacconist that has Germain’s in stock (it sells out immediately online so it’s hardly worth trying unless you have a good relationship with a particular retailer) and go for one of their Va’s, or their Plum Cake would be up your street I think. G’s make Eso and the Gold Flake is similar to a Esoterica Va.
@Birddog66 Thanks for the tobacco & recommendations; where had you been for the past few months?

Status
Not open for further replies.