PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Just finished smoking Low Country Pipe & Cigar Natural Virginia & Burley in a 2020 straight black sandblasted Merchant Service “Bing” Standard with a nickel band and tapered black vulcanite stem. Fed Sleepy Suzy and Molly Danger. The ferals ate earlier. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Merchant_Service_Standard2020 copy.jpg

The Clay King

(Formerly HalfDan)
Oct 2, 2018
Chesterfield, UK
www.youtube.com
2021 Esoterica Brighton in a Dr. Grabow: Commodore 65 Zulu, dated from 1967-1969, vulcanite stem, metal screw-in tenon, no stinger.

I was just thinking, there’s a Brighton in England. 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿

Wonder if it’s named after this town... hmm 🤔

Brighton - Wikipedia - https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brighton

This one goes out to @halfdan if you haven’t smoked Brighton in your Clays, I strongly recommend getting some of this! ;)

Be well @halfdan and quit sucking down cigarettes in one drag, LOL, you making me nervous for your health mate! ❤️

My grandfather on my father’s side once told me;

If you haven’t got your health, what do you have, or maybe it’s, what’s life without your health? 🤔 I’m getting old, LOL I forget exactly the words, but that’s the point! ;)

View attachment 236690
@PipeIT The Brighton is out of stock at Smokingpipes; I don't think Esoterica is still going. Looks a nice Virginia for my clay pipes though.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Half way through this bowl of year 2022 Watch City Blue Ridge Special in a straight smooth ebony post-WW2 LHS Sterncrest 91 bulldog with a sterling silver band, a diamond shank and a tapered black vulcanite stem. Listening to an unedited 1949 episode of You Bet Your Life.
LHS_Sterncrest 91_bulldog.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
A third of a bowl left of year 2016 Sutliff Revelation Match in a straight smooth brown pre-WWII Kingsway (Comoy’s) London Made 61 Canadian with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Work's done for the day, and it's on to other things that I have to do before bed time.
Comoy's_Kingsway_Canadian61.jpg

Birddog66

Lifer
Nov 29, 2020
Newhaven England
2021 Esoterica Brighton in a Dr. Grabow: Commodore 65 Zulu, dated from 1967-1969, vulcanite stem, metal screw-in tenon, no stinger.

I was just thinking, there’s a Brighton in England. 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿

Wonder if it’s named after this town... hmm 🤔

Brighton - Wikipedia - https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brighton

This one goes out to @halfdan if you haven’t smoked Brighton in your Clays, I strongly recommend getting some of this! ;)

Be well @halfdan and quit sucking down cigarettes in one drag, LOL, you making me nervous for your health mate! ❤️

My grandfather on my father’s side once told me;

If you haven’t got your health, what do you have, or maybe it’s, what’s life without your health? 🤔 I’m getting old, LOL I forget exactly the words, but that’s the point! ;)

View attachment 236690
I think all the Esoterica blends are named for English coastal towns, Brighton is just down the road from me as is Peacehaven, another Eso blend.

Status
Not open for further replies.