PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Relaxing after a wonderful salad, chicken legs and green beans dinner with strawberries for dessert. I've about a third of a bowl left of 2021 Watch City Simply Orange Virginia in a black sandblast medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY 4AB No. 182/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. Going to work now. Community Coffee, neat, is my drink.
4AB_Sandblast_left.jpg

Ben.R.C

Lifer
Nov 20, 2022
North Carolina
Little known fact, bacon cheeseburgers were created at a Lansing A&W (the root beer joint). Lansing is also the home of the olive burger, which is a cheeseburger with a sliced green olive "salad" (olives mixed in a garlicky mayonnaise with a touch of lemon or lime juice).

I lived in Lansing for 18 years and enjoyed it thoroughly.

Thank you Lansing!!!

I used to eat way more burgers, steaks, hotdogs, other beef things but I still enjoy them. I haven’t set limits in my diet or anything, I just can’t down that stuff like I did when I was younger. I barely got through one BCB and a baked potato tonight. I actually miss being able to eat a couple of burgers and a couple of dogs in one sitting. Getting old is weird! 😂

filmguerilla

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 17, 2022
Memphis, Tennessee
Revisiting a jar of GLP Stonehenge the past week and it has aged beautifully. Much like the other Gawith stuff, letting it relax in a jar for a year or two does incredible things. Still getting that Lakeland style topping, but the tobacco's flavor is just super smooth and easy smoking. I'm sad that I only have two tins left in the cellar.

irishearl

Lifer
Aug 2, 2016
Kansas
A lovely winter’s afternoon with blue skies and a gentle breeze. A temperate 21celcius

Relaxing with my 1st bowl of the afternoon
Peterson’s Irish Flake - well rubbed out

In an Andreas Bauer gourd calabash
View attachment 236536
Ah, winter-if only. Getting tired of daily 100F temperatures. Gonna have to bit the bullet and mow tomorrow.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Part way through this bowl of year 2016 Sutliff Revelation Match in a straight smooth brown pre-WWII Kingsway (Comoy’s) London Made 61 Canadian with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Working and listening to the Lone Ranger series where he's shot in the throat, and was unable to fight crime. This was done because the actor who player the Ranger, Earl Graser, died in a car accident after a broadcast. They kept the Ranger out of action until they replaced him with the show's narrator, Brace Beemer. This way, the producers felt with a couple of weeks of the character out of action, the audience might not notice a new actor had taken Graser's place.
Comoy's_Kingsway_Canadian61.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.