PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 26, 2021
Metro-Detroit
Pre bacon cheeseburgers dinner pipe, HH Bold Kentucky with a little HH Rustica in a Bruce Weaver.
View attachment 236452
This is combo worthy after consuming a bacon cheese burger.
Little known fact, bacon cheeseburgers were created at a Lansing A&W (the root beer joint). Lansing is also the home of the olive burger, which is a cheeseburger with a sliced green olive "salad" (olives mixed in a garlicky mayonnaise with a touch of lemon or lime juice).

I lived in Lansing for 18 years and enjoyed it thoroughly.

PipeIT

Lifer
Nov 14, 2020
Hawaii
Rattray’s Old Gowrie in a Dr. Grabow: Commodore 65 Zulu, dated from 1967-1969, vulcanite stem, metal screw-in tenon, no stinger.

@UncleRasta Gowrie is starting to grow on me, but the slighty sweet tin note and taste, is that a casing or the Kentucky?

What say you too @JimInks what is that tin note and similar taste in Old Gowrie, somewhat like Hal O’ The Wynd, casing, or the Kentucky? hmm 🤔

Be well everyone! ❤️

DDD4717C-48E2-4A77-98BC-1593E53505DE.jpeg

bluegrassbrian

Your Mom's Favorite Pipe Smoker
Aug 27, 2016
Louisville
Just finished smoking year 2022 unreleased Sutliff Brown Virginia Flake in a 1920s medium bend smooth dark brown BBB Umbra bulldog with a tapered black vulcanite stem with an orific bit. Watching the Braves-Brewers game.
View attachment 236481
Love the pipe! ..and why was this "brown flake" unreleased? Jeez I knew they were holding out on us.

Status
Not open for further replies.