PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

hikeoflife

Starting to Get Obsessed
May 24, 2022
Boise, ID
Finished work for the day, fed Daisy the Feral Princess and Tomato the Brave, and did a load of dishes, too. I'm nearing the last quarter of this bowl of Wilke No. 515 Double Shot in a smooth dark medium bend 2021 Peterson Heritage Brown POTY 4AB No. 45/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. This is No. 515 with twice the rum of the Basil Rathbone blend. I smoked the first third while working, something I haven't done before because I prefer to smoke mostly straight pipes then. They are much easier to deal with for several reasons, but this worked well for me, so I may try it again.
View attachment 236288
I love the shape of this POTY. I kick myself for not getting one when I had the chance.

Ben.R.C

Lifer
Nov 20, 2022
North Carolina

PaulRVA

Lifer
May 29, 2023
“Tobacco Row “Richmond Virginia USA
That is my kind of Dunhill, did they make things like this 1920-1960 I wonder? Looks wise, it’s cooler then they old ones in my book.
This will start a sh!+ storm but I have a 67, 1990,1993,2015 and now this Dunhill. For me they are all good but I actually like the newer pipes better. Im looking hard for a WWII era Dunhill though.

Status
Not open for further replies.