PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Passing the quarter mark on this bowl of Wilke No. 222 in an undated, unbranded straight smooth dark brown made in France Los Alton VBF billiard with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Listening to the last chapter of The Lone Ranger Stagecoach Line serial from 1939 from my radio collection. Thunder storms are here.
France_Cant_billiard.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Almost a third of the way through this bowl of Wilke No. 24 in a smooth straight brown 1949 KB&B Yello-Bole Century Model Lovat with a nickel band accent on the black vulcanite saddle stem. Just fed Molly Danger. Listening to The Jack Benny Program from my radio collection.
Yello-Bole Century Model Lovat.jpg

PipeIT

Lifer
Nov 14, 2020
Hawaii
G.L. Pease Union Square in a Radice Clear Bent Dublin Faux Bamboo, with Baldo Baldi briar aged over 20 years.

This is only the 3rd bowl, of the other 2, which I didn’t even smoke all of them, so still a very long way to go for break in.

Be well everyone, hope summer is doing good! ❤️

3E632439-3CF8-433C-A546-19BB2393790C.jpeg

PipeIT

Lifer
Nov 14, 2020
Hawaii
Finally getting to celebrate the beginning of my 57th journey around the sun the way I wanted but a day late. Spent yesterday bar and restaurant hopping with friends in Nashville. Got home late, and after copious amounts of barrel proof bourbon had a bowl of Dorchester that tasted like a Drum hand rolled. Not that that was a bad thing at the moment. Mostly sobered up today and now celebrating my way. 2004 Dark Star in the Altinay with a two finger pour of Glenrothes 18-year-old. Chilling on the couch with some good tunes. The shot glass has been my wife’s motto for the last 29 years. Live long and prosper my friends.View attachment 231135

4F9E1100-6753-43BD-A1E1-161849140078.jpeg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Not far from finishing this bowl of Watch City Queequeg’s Moby Dick Series in a slight bend smooth brown post WWII 1940s Sasieni Ivory 101 Westminster diplomat with a black vulcanite saddle stem. I'll end the day with this smoke. I fed all the ferals except for Shy Stripesy who doesn't show up when it rains.
1940s_Sasieni_Ivory101_Westminster_diplomat.jpg

condorlover1

Lifer
Dec 22, 2013
New York
Another day closer to my inevitable and much anticipate retirement. But first I have to clear the back log of sh*t I didn't deal with yesterday. This morning will be a two pipe problem so I have dragged out a small Weezell meerschaum so that I maintain my sense of humor along with my usual and sort of favorite meerschaum and amber 'cutty' with meerschaum butt plug to enhance coloring. As the label suggests I am finishing up the remains of a pouch of Condor Ready Rubbed or was that 'Rub Your Own'? I never can quite remember, but no matter. This last week has been devoted to finishing up work projects and open tins/plugs of tobacco. Enjoy your morning gentlemen and I will look in later.

thumbnail-4.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.