PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

TN Jed

Lifer
Feb 3, 2022
Franklin, TN
www.battlefields.org
Finally getting to celebrate the beginning of my 57th journey around the sun the way I wanted but a day late. Spent yesterday bar and restaurant hopping with friends in Nashville. Got home late, and after copious amounts of barrel proof bourbon had a bowl of Dorchester that tasted like a Drum hand rolled. Not that that was a bad thing at the moment. Mostly sobered up today and now celebrating my way. 2004 Dark Star in the Altinay with a two finger pour of Glenrothes 18-year-old. Chilling on the couch with some good tunes. The shot glass has been my wife’s motto for the last 29 years. Live long and prosper my friends.IMG_2766.jpeg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Nearing the half way mark on this bowl of year 2012 Rolando’s Own in a smooth straight early ‘60s Lane era “William Conrad” Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort saddle stem. Had a great pipe zoom today. Cleaned a few pipes, too. Now watching the rest of the Braves-Marlins game.
Conrad_apple-thumbnail copy.jpg

Nov 20, 2022
Wisconsin
Finally getting to celebrate the beginning of my 57th journey around the sun the way I wanted but a day late. Spent yesterday bar and restaurant hopping with friends in Nashville. Got home late, and after copious amounts of barrel proof bourbon had a bowl of Dorchester that tasted like a Drum hand rolled. Not that that was a bad thing at the moment. Mostly sobered up today and now celebrating my way. 2004 Dark Star in the Altinay with a two finger pour of Glenrothes 18-year-old. Chilling on the couch with some good tunes. The shot glass has been my wife’s motto for the last 29 years. Live long and prosper my friends.View attachment 231135
Birthday Pipe.jpg

Nov 20, 2022
Wisconsin
Nearing the half way mark on this bowl of year 2012 Rolando’s Own in a smooth straight early ‘60s Lane era “William Conrad” Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort saddle stem. Had a great pipe zoom today. Cleaned a few pipes, too. Now watching the rest of the Braves-Marlins game.
View attachment 231140
Thanks Jim, from a William Conrad and old time radio fan.

Hillcrest

Lifer
Dec 3, 2021
Bagshot Row, Hobbiton
This evening I was sitting in a lawn chair sipping Autumn Evening in the Vauen Olaf bent egg and saying my prayers when I thought I heard chewing. I turned and an eastern cotton tail was about two feet from me eating the leaves of some ground vegetation (I don't know name - it has tiny gladiola like flowers) looking up at me ! They haven't come that close before. Very peaceful !

RobNYC

Lifer
Dec 10, 2021
Queens, N.Y.
Finally getting to celebrate the beginning of my 57th journey around the sun the way I wanted but a day late. Spent yesterday bar and restaurant hopping with friends in Nashville. Got home late, and after copious amounts of barrel proof bourbon had a bowl of Dorchester that tasted like a Drum hand rolled. Not that that was a bad thing at the moment. Mostly sobered up today and now celebrating my way. 2004 Dark Star in the Altinay with a two finger pour of Glenrothes 18-year-old. Chilling on the couch with some good tunes. The shot glass has been my wife’s motto for the last 29 years. Live long and prosper my friends.View attachment 231135
Happy birthday!

Dec 3, 2021
Pennsylvania & New York

Happy Belated Birthday!

warren99

Lifer
Aug 16, 2010
California
Happy B-day.

HawkeyeLinus

Lifer
Oct 16, 2020
Iowa
Happy Birthday!!

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Relaxing after a wonderful rainbow trout and mashed potatoes dinner with sliced peaches and apples for dessert. I'm passing the first third of this bowl of year 2014 Full Virginia Flake in a straight 1968 Dunhill Shell bulldog with a black vulcanite saddle stem. Deciding on what to watch on TV.
Dunhill_1968Bulldog.jpg

Happy birthday, @TN Jed !

Status
Not open for further replies.