PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

tfdickson

Lifer
May 15, 2014
East End of Long Island
Dunhill Dark Flake in my Berggreen bamboo billiard.

4214-F881-C182-454-B-A1-D7-E32609-B1-A52-B.png

Zero

Lifer
Apr 9, 2021
Gonna fire up some Paradoxical in a Rinaldo Sahara YYY Silver Line 3. I found an old drawing (1998) of my first squad leader when I arrived at Fort Hood, he was a real stickler about filling out the maintenance forms (5988-E) when we conducted motorpool maintenance and he wasn't afraid to ask you if you were fuckin' stupid for doing it wrong 🤣 I don't blame him, but his language and character cracked me up and we got along fine. He was a chain smoker but could run like the wind. This drawing was done on watercolor paper and I was more than likely 3 sheets to the wind. Memories... KIMG2449.JPG

Zero

Lifer
Apr 9, 2021
Finally getting to celebrate the beginning of my 57th journey around the sun the way I wanted but a day late. Spent yesterday bar and restaurant hopping with friends in Nashville. Got home late, and after copious amounts of barrel proof bourbon had a bowl of Dorchester that tasted like a Drum hand rolled. Not that that was a bad thing at the moment. Mostly sobered up today and now celebrating my way. 2004 Dark Star in the Altinay with a two finger pour of Glenrothes 18-year-old. Chilling on the couch with some good tunes. The shot glass has been my wife’s motto for the last 29 years. Live long and prosper my friends.View attachment 231135
Happy Birthday 🎉

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Enjoyed a tasty golden delicious apple, and am off to work with a bowl of D&R Raccoon’s Friend in a pre-1980s straight dark brown Comoy's Sandblast 186 billiard with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Comoy's_Sandblast 186 billiard.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.