PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

condorlover1

Lifer
Dec 22, 2013
New York
Just ate lunch consisting of 2 veggie hot dogs and a couple of glasses of sparking water. Having finished up the mid 1980s Condor that was kindly gifted to me by a forum member I am going to take a crack at this Condor Flake from the 1980s. This is from a chum in the U.K who came to visit in April to help me deal with all the Weezell estate, the story of which with pictures will get posted on here in the next week for your amusement and reading pleasure. My afternoon pipes are the same two from this morning so you will either have to jog backwards through the posts or use your imagination!

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
I was still hungry, so I had some pancakes and a big bowl of Rice Krispies. I'm passing the half way mark on this bowl of year 2014 Dan Tobacco Hamborger Veermaster in a smooth straight brown 1950 Dunhill 48 bulldog group 4 root briar with a black vulcanite fish tail saddle stem. Gold Star mmmMidnight, neat, is my drink. Got samples of the six Sutliff Pipe Force blends today. Since their release dates are staggered over ten months, I'll focus on the them in order of release.
Dunhill_1950_root-bulldog48.jpg

Pooh-Bah

Can't Leave
Apr 21, 2023
Central Maryland
Last of the Lat, Blend F
PXL_20230703_185249928.MP.jpg
Baggy notes of... raisins and chocolate? Has all this lat broken my senses? Is THAT why I've got this War Horse next to me, to smoke right after?
In the pipe, immediately greeted by Latakia. Might be getting some caramel on the retro, and a very slight level of spice. Clearing my mind and puffing a bit, I got a similar note to my very favorite blend. Which I don't THINK this is. Katerini? Plum topping?
This pipe's only been touched by the experimental blends and Byzantium over the last week or two, so I don't think a ghost would have lasted through all that and only now been detected.

Status
Not open for further replies.