PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

FurCoat

Lifer
Sep 21, 2020
North Carolina
Almost half way through this bowl of 7-20-4 Little Gold Dust (Briary Blends) in a 1986 three quarter bend Bacchus face CAO meer with a dark tortoise shell colored tapered acrylic stem. Sold only at Twins Smoke Shop in New Hampshire. Working on a review of this blend.
View attachment 234737
My CAO isn't quite as nice but I love the quality. This one is still unsmoked.20230721_205415.jpg

AroEnglish

Lifer
Jan 7, 2020
Midwest
An Appeal To Heaven
From John Locke’s Second Treatise on Governent:
“And where the body of the people, or any single man, is deprived of their right, or is under the exercise of a power without right, and have no appeal on earth, then they have a liberty to appeal to heaven, whenever they judge the cause of sufficient moment.”

George Washington first commissioned it as the flag of the first American navy in 1775.

Current events make me wonder if today’s society will know the cause of sufficient moment before it’s too late.
Thanks for educating a non-American! I’ve only read Locke’s An Essay Concerning Human Understanding. Sounds like I topic worth learning more about.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Relaxing after a wonderful salad, steel head trout and snow peas dinner with strawberries for dessert. I just finished smoking year 2012 Esoterica Dunbar in a smooth straight, dark brown early 1960s Lane era Charatan Selected 43 Dublin with a black vulcanite double comfort saddle stem. This pipe was formerly owned by actor William Conrad. Been watching the Braves-Brewers game.
Conrad-Dublin copy.jpg

Carol

Lifer
Dec 15, 2021
NW NM, USA
First time trying Chacom No.3 while catching up on local news...
Picked this aro up in Paris on request from my father to find a 'french aromatic' to bring back. Turns out, of course, to be a blend designed in America (by Jeremy Reeves), and made in Germany (Kohlhase & Kopp). C'est la vie. ;) Opening the tin has very nice sweet boozy rich aroma. Good moisture level. don't know what/how to describe taste just yet. Pairs nicely with coffee.
View attachment 234710
Was just reading about that big bluefin. I wonder why it was there, why it died. I'm going to try and follow this very interesting story.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Passing the quarter mark on this bowl of Erik Stokkebye 4th Generation Evening Flake in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson Ebony POTY 4AB No. 422/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. Community Coffee, neat, is my drink.
4AB_Ebony.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.