PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 9, 2015
Mission, Ks
Christening this new-to-me 312 system spigot and, more importantly, this ashtray that was a gift and is a little bit nicer than my old one 😉

HGL in honor of the man I’ve nicknamed The Arrowmaker @RustiePyles CPG. Not sure if he’s ever made an arrow but I have no doubt he could 😁

View attachment 234756
As my name would imply, I have. Once when I was much younger. 😉

Jun 16, 2018
Athens, Greece
In the Pipex (Greek made briar) bent pipe I am smoking "another" tobacco. I explain: my good friend from the Club and a real pipeman, Yerasimos, has offered me for one more (I've lost count) time some tobacco. He said that he opened a tin of a well known brand but the content was not what the label said but another tobacco. I forgot the brand and what my friend guessed the inside is... First time I hear of something like that.
Anyway, so now I am smoking something which I don't know what it is by name, there must be some Perique and a bit of Orientals in it... maybe. I enjoy it nevertheless and thank my friend for the treat.
I wish you all a happy weekend good people.
We have (and will for a week at least) a terrible heatwave here. Plus wildfires unfortunately. Nature pays back.

Another tobacco - Pipex pipe.JPG

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Did a little snacking, and am going back to work with a bowl of Wilke Surbrug’s Golden Sceptre in a late 40s, early 50s straight black sandblasted Wagner British Thorn 495 (Comoy’s second) pot with a black vulcanite saddle stem. ce water and bergs is my drink.
 Wagner_pot.jpg

OzPiper

Lifer
Nov 30, 2020
Sydney, Australia
Taking out a couple of pipes that don’t see much use this afternoon

1st up is this Carlo Scotti shape 95 sea rock with a tapered stem

A bowl of Sam Gawith’s Golden Glow broken Virginia flake

Not sure why I haven’t smoked it more.
It hangs well and has a nice tactile quality to its surface.
And yes, it passes a cleaner - with a bit of wriggling

37E365F4-32DA-4A5F-BD2B-6D2DD7CEBC0B.jpegAC24BFF6-A24C-4C90-8F18-284A0F940E38.jpeg

canucklehead

Lifer
Aug 1, 2018
Alberta
Low Country Natural Virginia&Oriental mixed with WLT Dark Fired in a Ropp Etudient J05, heading out to walk Bruce the dog at quarter to midnight. He's bored and starting to find random paper products to shred, he only went for one walk today. Two is the minimum, three plus an hour at the dog park is preferred (Staffy/Heeler, near limitless energy/endurance, bonus pic to show his personality).

20230721_234220.jpgResized_20230415_121326.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.