PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Clay King

(Formerly HalfDan)
Oct 2, 2018
Chesterfield, UK
www.youtube.com
Having a second smoke in the Austrian Dublin Meer, C&D 2013 Yorktown.
View attachment 154849
@Fralphog I smoked some Yorktown in my clay pipe when I went to the Redcoats and Revolutionaries event at Cromford Mill; got my clay pipe lit fron the blacksmith's forge:)
Dad called the blacksmith the pipe lighter:)

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
PC My Mixture 965 in a Savinelli originally unfinished,now an even matte walnut, bent Dublin, after a substantial supper of roasted pork tenderloin, fresh tomatoes, and asparagus, with a dry rose wine, with blackberries and raspberries in liqueur for dessert. Then I took a leisurely evening stroll. You know it was leisurely after the heavy meal, wine, and dessert.

EssJaySea

Can't Leave
May 12, 2021
Sebastopol, CA
Visions of Celephais in a BriarWorks— how would you describe it? I hope everyone is enjoying the holiday weekend.

Just got done reading about “the divided States of America” and I know we leave politics at the door but image.jpgI’m glad to be able to find a unity around a shared hobby, passion or enthusiasm here.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Just finished smoking first release Watch City Rouxgaroux in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY Natural 4AB No. 6/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem.
4AB_Nat_left.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.