PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Relaxing after a wonderful salad, chicken legs and green beans dinner with strawberries for dessert. I've almost a quarter of a bowl left of year 2022 F&T Cut Virginia Plug in a smooth brown medium bend 2002 straight grain Karl Erik Ekstravagant A dublin sitter with a small horn ferrule accent and black acrylic saddle stem. Yes, this blend was changed, too. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Karl_Erik_Eks.A_Dublin_sitter.jpg

sardonicus87

Lifer
Jun 28, 2022
Lower Alabama
Forgot to mention that I also picked up a cheap corncob while I was at the B&M for days when I want another bowl. Came in handy today as I had offered to let the guy that told me about that place try some of the Plum Pudding I bought today.

I just got home from his house, had a bowl of the C&D Autumn Evening. While it smells good, as most aromatics do, I didn't care for the taste so much. It was fine, I just wouldn't go buy a tin of it myself, but I didn't hate it.

I also decided tonight to vacuum seal my C&D house reserve and put it away until next year. I think this one, I'll try it once a year and reseal it after to allow it to continue to ferment anaerobically. The only downside is that I'll never be able to remember how it tasted when first opened or be able to compare it to itself at different stages of fermentation.
PXL_20220704_015726560.jpg

Mar 13, 2020
missouri
Forgot to mention that I also picked up a cheap corncob while I was at the B&M for days when I want another bowl. Came in handy today as I had offered to let the guy that told me about that place try some of the Plum Pudding I bought today.

I just got home from his house, had a bowl of the C&D Autumn Evening. While it smells good, as most aromatics do, I didn't care for the taste so much. It was fine, I just wouldn't go buy a tin of it myself, but I didn't hate it.

I also decided tonight to vacuum seal my C&D house reserve and put it away until next year. I think this one, I'll try it once a year and reseal it after to allow it to continue to ferment anaerobically. The only downside is that I'll never be able to remember how it tasted when first opened or be able to compare it to itself at different stages of fermentation.
View attachment 154957
You could always take notes for each stage you smoked it at and compare it that way...

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Not far from finishing this bowl of Watch City Glass Slipper Micro-Batch in an undated straight brown sandblasted Tom Eltang cherrywood with a black acrylic saddle stem. A golden delicious apple follows this smoke. Community Coffee, neat, is my drink.
Tom_Eltang_Cherrywood.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.