PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Did a set of walking reps on this brutually hot and humid day, and am close to finishing this bowl of year 2016 D&R Three Sails in an undated straight brush etched black Molina apple with a nickel band and a black tapered vulcanite stem. It's time for the Braves-Reds game.
Molina_Apple.jpg

Servant King

Lifer
Nov 27, 2020
Frazier Park, CA
www.thechembow.com
The cool weather continues; a high of upper 60s predicted. Lovin' it! Got a healthy bowl of Peterson Irish Whiskey drying, to go in a very busy Stefano bent rhodesian. This pipe is turning into a real workhorse. No bird report yet...I didn't have to wait long for another Scrabble match! Today's the day...I have a bad feeling I'm going to get my ass handed to me. ?

Happy smokes all!

stefano.jpg

Dec 3, 2021
Pennsylvania & New York
I traveled to Turkey recently and went with high hopes of finding a new meerschaum pipe and some Turkish Oriental tobacco.

Well, it turns out that most high quality meerschaum pipes are exported, leaving overpriced, poor quality pipes for the tourists. And as for tobacco, it’s almost exclusively cigarette and hookah tobacco that’s available. Despite stopping in numerous tobacco shops, the only pipe tobacco I could find was this pouch of Captain Black Grape. Ha!

So that’s what I’m smoking today, in a cob.

Every other aspect of my time in Turkey exceeded my expectations. We had a wonderful trip in every way, despite the disappointment on the pipes and tobacco.

View attachment 154786
Captain Black Grape has been discontinued; enjoy your rarity!

Status
Not open for further replies.