PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Finished work, fed Suzy and Molly, and Daisy the Feral Princess. I'm just finishing this bowl of Wilke Gentry Royal Blend No. 2 in a black sandblast quarter bend undated Briarcraft (Dr. Grabow made) Wimbledon 810 author with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Time to do a few things around the house, and will soon be judging my next smoke for comparison. Listening to Quick Pitch on MLB TV.
Briarcraft-Wimbledon810 author.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
About a third of a bowl left from a freshly opened tin of year 2022 Wessex Burley Slice in a 1980s White Pipe straight, smooth octagonal paneled billiard meerschaum with an acrylic yellow cream colored saddle stem. Yes, this has been changed.
WhitePipe_Paneled_Billiard.jpg

Jun 16, 2018
Athens, Greece
A late wake up today... but I also slept very late. It was for a good reason. A live open air music show, at a beautiful venue, by the sea. And yes! At Last! All the other times something occurred, I was out of city, out of country... e.t.c. But yesterday it finally happened: IGGY f***ing POP live!... Afterwards we went for hot dogs and some chat with old friends and my lady, came back and finally slept after 4 a.m.
Anyway, it's Sunday morning and there is plenty of time, so I loaded one of my biggest pipes, the MM corn cob General. The content is Condor RR, courtesy of the good man from Spain whose name (in Greek) is "Yannis": thank you my friend!

Have a nice Sunday good people.

Condor RR in MM General.JPG

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Last smoke of the day is D&R Penhooker in a 1990 straight dark brown Commemorative reproduction of the 1890 Peterson Patent System 12393 stack billiard with a silver band and a bowed black acrylic 32 AB long stem p-lip. Finally have a chance to check the forum.
Peterson_Commen. Billiard-Stack.jpg

The Clay King

(Formerly HalfDan)
Oct 2, 2018
Chesterfield, UK
www.youtube.com
A late wake up today... but I also slept very late. It was for a good reason. A live open air music show, at a beautiful venue, by the sea. And yes! At Last! All the other times something occurred, I was out of city, out of country... e.t.c. But yesterday it finally happened: IGGY f***ing POP live!... Afterwards we went for hot dogs and some chat with old friends and my lady, came back and finally slept after 4 a.m.
Anyway, it's Sunday morning and there is plenty of time, so I loaded one of my biggest pipes, the MM corn cob General. The content is Condor RR, courtesy of the good man from Spain whose name (in Greek) is "Yannis": thank you my friend!

View attachment 154737
@Christos D. Tsatsaronis I've lost count of how many packets of Condor I've smoked in my clay pipes:)

judcole

Lifer
Sep 14, 2011
Detroit
Kentucky Club Mild in an MM bent Bard, with the filter intact.
I discovered, after receiving a tub of this as a gift, that it was a tad harsher on the throat than Milan's "Our" KCM. I set it aside for awhile, smoking the rest of the Milan. I decided to try smoking this with a filter - I usually don't - and used that as an excuse to get this Bard, which will be a KCM pipe until the tub is gone. It does help.

Jul 26, 2021
Metro-Detroit

View attachment 154737
Wow. I was unaware Iggy Pop was still touring. The Stooges (his band before going solo) were one of the founding fathers of the punk, grunge, and garage band sound (along with their sister band the MC5) and a great, underappreciated band.

The Stooges album Fun House is a great electric jazz, blues, and rock album that still holds up today (and is a favorite album that I don't listen to enough).

Sounds like a great day, capped off with hot dogs and a pipe (two of my other favorite things).

Brendan

Lifer
May 16, 2021
Cowra, New South Wales, Australia.
Yet another rough night at work…. Relaxing with some GH Broken Scotch Cake in a Moretti Elunium “55” with a very stiff rum and coke on the side. View attachment 154753View attachment 154754

Been meaning to ask what do you do for work? Only because you (unfortunately) seem to always rough night's.

Makes for a satisfying smoke at the end of the day though ?

petes03

Lifer
Jun 23, 2013
The Hills of Tennessee
Been meaning to ask what do you do for work? Only because you (unfortunately) seem to always rough night's.

Makes for a satisfying smoke at the end of the day though ?
Industrial maintenance. Jack of all trades, master of none. Electrical, mechanical, pneumatics, hydraulics, plc’s , robotics, welding, fabrication, machining, etc. I’m a one man crew on night shift. Day shift has 4 guys during the week…. Just one on the weekends though. Occasionally I have another guy that works with me during the week, but more often than not I’m on my own taking care of the entire plant.

Status
Not open for further replies.