PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Sir Walter Raleigh regular in a Savinelli smooth slightly bent Aurelia 122 pot with a thin silver colored band, a pretty refined version of the pot. The broad bowl makes the blend seem especially mild. A nice light weight pipe with good bowl capacity. Someone else is on my credit card, so i have to call and get a new one issued and straighten out the bill. After some ice-cream and the pipe.

craig61a

Lifer
Apr 29, 2017
Minnesota USA
Once again 2020 Sutliff Cringle Flake in a Preben Holm Volcano…

93-AD9111-CBE2-4-E6-C-B12-F-5497-AA9307-D6.jpg

virkia

Lifer
Jan 30, 2020
Earlier I had a bowl of C&D Hearthside in a MM Morgan and my first impression was quite favourable. It’s a suitable day here for a winter blend with strong winds making the pub sign next door screech on its metal rings. I love the sound, especially at night.
Right now I’m going for another bowl of Half and Half which fit perfectly in this antique tin, using the London Briar Rhodesian.View attachment 90248
I see that you've also got one of those Savinelli ashtrays :)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
H.P stamped on the mount with marks for Birmingham 1897
(Henry PERKINS, London - pipe mounter)

+ Mac Baren GOLDEN AMBROSIA:-

1627777437940.png
20210731_190605.jpg

FurCoat

Lifer
Sep 21, 2020
North Carolina
Funny you should say that, I was just on SP and got six more packets of H&H and two SWR, but I forgot the EGR again, next time though....
EGR is a good choice. I recommend it. It has latakia, but it barely makes its presence known in fact I don't detect it at all really.
SWR has an anise topping that I find works well with burley and changes over to a more buttery flavor in the last third of the bowl.

Sanzini

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jul 14, 2021
Bristow, VA
Good afternoon All
After checking my friends sheep a bowl of Peter Stokkebye Luxury Twist Flake in a BJV Pipes Shotgun Poker. I’ve enjoyed every Stokkebye blend that I’ve tried?
Happy smokes
Ettrick puffer View attachment 90130
Saw BJV post this on FB and Insta too. Very fine pipe! He’s been kind to field a few of my silly newbie questions. Definitely love his designs and will keep a close eye on what he makes. Cheers!

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Relaxing after a wonderful salad, French cut pork chops and asparagus dinner with a couple of slices of freshly made pecan pie with a scoop of vanilla bean ice cream for dessert. I just finished smoking Seattle Pipe Club Mississippi River Special Reserve Flake in a black pebble finish straight 2003 Cavicchi C. Fatto A Mano lovat with a black acrylic saddle stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink. Deciding on which Cascadia blend to smoke next.
Cavicchi_lovat.jpg

Cucamonga95

Starting to Get Obsessed
Nov 5, 2020
Northern VT
Equal parts FVF and LL-7 that’s been mellowing in a pint jar since I picked up piping Sept. 2019… just found it in the case of a guitar I don’t play much and I have to say it’s pretty tasty. I can see myself popping it open again when I’ve got a sweet tooth. Enjoyed from my aro pipe, an MM Legend that my dog chewed up when he was puppy. Cheers!

2AE86E9B-CE73-480B-A849-C1BFE53221B0.jpeg

Cucamonga95

Starting to Get Obsessed
Nov 5, 2020
Northern VT
Now smoking Cascadia Campsite in a 2002 smooth natural straight silver banded Ardor Venere Extra Fatta A Mano Maigret billiard, signed by Dorelio Rovera and a black acrylic tapered stem.
How do you like that Cascadia? I’m waiting to see how the community likes them before I order a tin. Are they the same as Cobblestone?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.