PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Clay King

(Formerly HalfDan)
Oct 2, 2018
Chesterfield, UK
www.youtube.com
Been to see the Pirate Festival at Matlock Bath today; met a fellow pipe smoker who was smoking some Gawith Hoggarth Coffee Caramel in a Meer and he gave me a pipeful to smoke in my clay.
It went down well!
St Bruno and Condor in the clay pipe the rest of the day; had a few beers in my pewter tankard as well.
Felt a bit sleepy after all that walking and a heady mix of beer and Condor!!!

Gus

Lifer
Oct 16, 2009
We have seen ourselves in the middle of a great storm of wind, thunder and lightning, it came suddenly as they usually do at this time, we were on the porch enjoying our series, so now that it has happened, I return to the porch, now with my last pipe of the day, P-Cones in a Yashtylov

IMG_20210715_205714_edit_1407106473763936.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Snacked on a few peanuts, and am part way through this bowl of Cascadia Vertical Limit in a 2002 IMP smooth full bend egg shaped meer with a black acrylic stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink. Working on reviews while I wait for the Braves-Brewers game to start on Hank Aaron weekend. I wish I could have gone to the games this week end.
IMP_2002_Egg.jpg

Birddog66

Lifer
Nov 29, 2020
Newhaven England
If you like OTC's, I would recommend Sir Walter Raleigh, Sutliff Ready Rubbed Match and Granger if they are available in your area. Burley based like Half & Half and all very different flavor profiles.
Funny you should say that, I was just on SP and got six more packets of H&H and two SWR, but I forgot the EGR again, next time though....

Status
Not open for further replies.