PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

canucklehead

Lifer
Aug 1, 2018
Alberta
Tonight I’m sitting down with some pipes and some tea watching one of my favorite 80’s movies that was finally release on Apple, it’s called, “Rad”.

Sipping on some Plum Pudding Bourbon Barrel Aged (PPBBA... that’s a long name, might just go with the initials from here on out) in a Neerup

View attachment 37601

& Long Golden Flake (#71) in a Bones Dublin

View attachment 37602

dino

Lifer
Jul 9, 2011
Chicago
I’m having a very late night smoke under the gazebo, as a cooling rain dances on the canvas. I needed a break from the air-conditioner.
My 2004 Tim West Sitter Bent Bulldog (Tim let me pick the stummel from a group of four beauties), is filled with Brebbia Latakia Flake #9 (with Syrian Latakia). My potable is Gentleman Jack with four bergs. The music is the Bill Evans Trio Some Other Time.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Enjoyed a tasty golden delicious apple, and am now smoking Ken Byron Ventures Experimental Void Ration bright Va. stoved Plug #1 in a very small slight bent black sandblasted Smokers Forum.UK 2015 POTY Chris Askwith Prince 5 with a tapered black acrylic stem with a flared bit. I may end my day with this smoke.

ofafeather

Lifer
Apr 26, 2020
Where NY, CT & MA meet
Late 1970s Peterson's System Standard 305 / Made in The Republic of Ireland / K&P Petersons on the nickel army mount + Peterson's UNIVERSITY FLAKE:-

View attachment 36808

View attachment 36809
Can you share your trick for getting labels off the tins intact so you can use them on your jars? I love seeing your presentation.

Status
Not open for further replies.