PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Enjoyed a tasty lunch, and am now smoking Ken Byron Ventures Red Forest Phenomenon in a 1980s White Pipe straight, smooth octagonal paneled billiard meerschaum with an acrylic yellow cream colored saddle stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink.

The Clay King

(Formerly HalfDan)
Oct 2, 2018
Chesterfield, UK
www.youtube.com
I've finished my packet of Condor Ready Rubbed and now I'm thinking of taking my clay to Mum & Dad's for safekeeping - and so I don't smoke it!!!!
Don't really want it around now I've started working on my fitness!
Dad says keep the clay pipe but don't smoke it!
My solution is don't take it out with me so I can't smoke it, don't take any money out with me when I go for a walk and don't go to the pub or shops that sell pipe tobacco, even if they only sell Condor or St. Bruno!
I'm thinking of putting it in my safe and saving my money to put in the bank. A wise move!

kwg116

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 21, 2017
I tried Curly Block for the first time. Even though it was 90° out, it was fantastic. I used a Swiss Army knife and cut two coins similar in thickness to Escudo and happily puffed away for an hour. Im the type that would usually jar it and not touch it for a few years, but once I got it I had to try it. Thanks to @jiminks and the others who recommended it.

Status
Not open for further replies.