Drucquers Banner

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 2, 2020
Louisiana
Nitecap, the old blend in a Dunhill Panel, rainy here in South Louisiana, cool, but the rain has brought out small mosquitoes, they are worse than the big ones, good smoke though.
Yeah, those little ones are sneaky bastards. I think the worst is getting bit on the knuckles. We’ve gotten some of that rain here, but so far not too bad on the skeeters.

Having some GLP Gaslight in a hobby block.
18FED9EE-727C-44C2-814A-74A3C2F8D1E9.jpeg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Starting off my smoking day with a bowl of Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Half way through this bowl of Wilke No. 911 in a black pebble finish straight 2003 Cavicchi C. Fatto A Mano lovat with a black acrylic saddle stem. Got an amazing package of "hate mail" from a good friend with some old familiar blends I like and something very unexpected that I've never tried: a sealed 8 ounce cutter top of Yorkshire.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Part way through this bowl of Smoker’s Pride Mellow Taste in the very first pipe I ever bought ($2.49) in 1974; a smooth three quarter bend Dr. Grabow Omega military mount with a nickel band and a black vulcanite stem with a p-lip. Time to do some walking.

Status
Not open for further replies.