Not open for further replies.

lelik

Lifer
Aug 21, 2019
1tp173Ll.jpg

virkia

Lifer
Jan 30, 2020
Can you share your trick for getting labels off the tins intact so you can use them on your jars? I love seeing your presentation.
Thank you ... that's real nice of you to say that.

I'm not actually removing the paper labels from the tins and to be honest I wouldn't know how to do that without damaging them ... what I am doing is cutting out the lids with tin snips carefully following the round or rectangular edge of the labels.
N.B. If you're going to try it please, please take care of jagged edges from the off-cuts.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Relaxing after a wonderful salad, fresh corvina fillet and asparagus dinner with peaches, strawberries and pineapple for dessert. I'm a quarter of the way through this bowl of a freshly opened pack of year 2005 Sam Gawith Kendall Plug in a 1980 medium bend black sandblasted silver band Peterson Donegal 805 Bulldog and a taped black vulcanite p-lip saddle stem. The plug is still moist, dense, black with a few sugar crystals and amazingly deep in flavor. Watching the Braves getting their brains out by the Rays. I think it's time to walk the dog on this game.

atomic

Might Stick Around
Nov 27, 2019
Orange County, CA
Now smoking for the very first time, my new Jack Howell Dublin. I am christening it with some 2006 Orlik Dark Strong Kentucky. The pipe is performing flawlessly and the comfort is impressive.

[/QU
Now smoking for the very first time, my new Jack Howell Dublin. I am christening it with some 2006 Orlik Dark Strong Kentucky. The pipe is performing flawlessly and the comfort is impressive.
Fine looking pipe! I like that shape quite a bit, and as it being new smoker for you I thought I'd chime in.

I used to pass by the Dublin shape and yet now I own a handful and find them a most pleasing and intriguing shape. I think the forward cant and slightly scooped/rounded shank work wonderfully alongside that solid blast. (Excuse any incorrect nomenclature - corrections welcomed)

I hope that pipe provides you many years of pleasurable smokes!

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Now smoking year 2012 Rolando’s Own in a smooth straight early ‘60s Lane era “William Conrad” Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort saddle stem.

Status
Not open for further replies.