PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

tmcg81

Part of the Furniture Now
May 8, 2020
NJ
KBV Burley Morning Pipe in a Peterson Bent Pot. For whatever reason, this blend does great in both of my Peterson pipes.

Also, I smoked a cigar last night for the first time in years and enjoyed it. It was a Southern Draw 300 Hands Connecticut Corona. Not bad. I ordered about ten more cigars to sample. Should be showing up tomorrow.

NewEnglandPiper38

Might Stick Around
Nov 4, 2019
Massachusetts, USA
This has become my evening routine: after shutting things down in the shop, I wash my hands (even though they don’t look it), grab this pipe, and usually one of the few aromatics I smoke. Tonight it’s Mixture 79. I’ve got an old half-worthless Dobermann hanging out with me.
View attachment 36642
View attachment 36643
That’s a good looking dog you have there, how old? Doberman’s, and Rottweiler’s are my favorite dogs.

NewEnglandPiper38

Might Stick Around
Nov 4, 2019
Massachusetts, USA
You know Jim, I think I enjoy reading about your meals as much, or more than what you’re smoking, lol. Sounds like a good dinner. I had a nice big, med. rare New York Strip with seasoned grilled potatoes and corn myself. And some of my wife’s birthday cake and ice cream for desert.
I second that, I enjoy reading Jim’s daily meals with pipe/tobacco combination, last year he posted pecan pie w/ vanilla bean ice cream for dessert a few times, and after reading that post I admit that’s my go to dessert! Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.